Monday, November 8, 2021

Captain America - Civil War (Movie Review)

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the hero frozen in ice for 70 years. Yes! I'm talking about Captain

 America -or Cap for short. He's one of the leading Avengers and he's a legend! We're gonna talk about his

 third movie- Civil War. 


The Avengers are split in half and against each other as two teams-Team Cap and Team Iron man.

This is not exactly a threequel to the past Captain America movies , it's more of an Avengers 2.5 as all of

 them are there, and it doesn't focus that much about Cap.

Even Though Cap's friend Bucky was innocent, he was still accused of being an assassin and since they're

 together Cap becomes a fugitive with the rest of Team Cap.
 
It takes place after Age of Ultron (I'll make a post on it too!) after the battle of Sokovia.

This is not the best, but it's one of my favorites. 

    


                           Thank you all for reading this post and stay tuned for more !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter - Book review

          As much as I love fiction,  J.K Rowling’s Harry Potter has always been a favorite of mine, full of magic and mystery. It is ex...